Animal Puncher Animal Puncher

played through it all

it was pretty gay

Self Portrait Art Collab Self Portrait Art Collab

lol

the artists did a great job.... by making photos that i just drew a lot of dicks on. :)
some of them had perfect poses for it too, wish i coulda saved them and then make a new collab of dicks

Superfighters Superfighters

so...

why not use the mouse to shoot? i just quit the game when i saw the stupid shooting controls.

ShellShock Live v1.0+ ShellShock Live v1.0+

Well I tried it

but it didn't even work. Couldn't get into one game

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

Minor flaws

Whenever I accidentally click on a pokemon, it debuffs them which is annoying. Also I hate how pikachu in veridian forest is completely random and appeared only once after about 10 run through's. But other than that, pretty solid.

My First Quantum Trans. My First Quantum Trans.

Good, but non-responsive controls

It was good, reminded me alot about portal but it's an interesting take on the portal controls. The jumping while running thing isn't too great though unfortunately. I find myself constantly running off cliffs when i try to jump while running, that should be more responsive in levels where speed and timing are key.

Stork Shot Stork Shot

sweet sassy molassy

i'm in love with this game.

Don't Shit Your Pants Don't Shit Your Pants

Lmfao

I wrote "take a shit" and it was game over. lmfaooooo, i just find that hilarious.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

You should be author of the year.

I'm actually quite surprised that no one else has come up with this, or has done it this brilliantly or smoothly. This game is understated by the word epic. I honestly can not believe how incredibly innovative and interesting this game is, simply by adding other characters. I love how the music fit for each character, and how you applied the Mushroom and Fire Flower to each character, from the Castlevania guy's whip, to Megaman's shots. It's a really, really great game and a completely awesome idea to introduce other characters into the simplistic world of Mario. Great, great, great job.

Eternal Red Eternal Red

Very fun, but a few minor flaws.

Very fun, very time consuming, something to play if you're bored and need a game to play for the next like 2 hours. But i noticed that when you scroll through the weapons, and you goto your machine gun, it does do that auto clip jam thingy and it won't shoot bullets, i guess because theres some bug in the reload system. Also, maybe as an added bonus, make the shotgun auto fire? I upgraded all my weapons to full and it seemed as if the machinegun had perfect accuracy, which was nice, but i had to move it up and down to get the flying guys, and then back down to the crawlers. The shotgun was mainly the weapon of choice, and i think my finger is broken due to the massive amount of clicking that was to be done.

Overall though it is a great game, love the style, love the weapons, the creativity, the combo of shooter/defense game. 10/10 5/5