6 in a Row 6 in a Row

lmao

-Velocity Wings- -Velocity Wings-

At 1:23 when the guitar solo kicks in, I kinda imagined M. Shadows from Avenged Sevenfold doing vocal that. Raspy and rockish but soulful. Idk I'm high. Great song man.

Pokemon GYM Battle [Remix] Pokemon GYM Battle [Remix]

this is fuckin brilliant.

Dark Side of the Moon Dark Side of the Moon

nice beat man, i can tell from the lyrics that this shit is deep.

kiareri responds:

Thanks bro! :)

No Goodbyes No Goodbyes

This is some dope shit right here man... if this is a work in progress then i cant wait to hear the rest! My headphones started shaking off my head when the bass hit ahhahahaha good stuff dude keep it coming

LMNToX responds:

Thanks for the good review, I am stilling trying to figure out what the best structure for tracks are as far as Dubstep goes. I started with producing hip hop and have a hard time shaking the 16/8 structure.

DJ Babokon - Revelations DJ Babokon - Revelations

This is some great shit here man! It's soothing then rocks ur dick ahahaa. The drop at 2:30 really had me head bobbin. Idk how you managed to get this to sound so clean with FL... I use it but all my stuff sounds like it needs more cleaning up. Take a listen to my stuff if you wanna, but definitely good shit on this one.

DJ-Babokon responds:

Sure I'll listen to you're stuff. :)
To make everything sound all nice I use a mastering VST called Izotope Ozone, you should check it out, it's amazing an the sound quality is unbelievable. :D

Smell the Mario Smell the Mario

o.o

when i heard this, a sensation went through my body and my nipples are completely erect. So i assume this is good.

Sunra - Stability 0% Sunra - Stability 0%

hmmm... harder?

7 for the lyrical portion of this song, however with rap you gotta go WAY harder. If you spit that whole song with some umph behind your voice as if you were actually pissed or just saying something with emphasis. I'm talking about going hard, yelling your raps but still maintaining flow, play with your syllables as the beat kicks.

Sunraw responds:

TIME TO SCREAM.

Conspiracy - Dj-ReveRsE Conspiracy - Dj-ReveRsE

ewiewiewiewiewiewieeeenaaaanaaaaa

lol i liked it. i tried using FL Studio but i never understood how to use it properly, so definitely better than anything i can do.

Super Mario W2 Athletic Theme Super Mario W2 Athletic Theme

sick!

very catchy. you should do other popular game songs as well! i bet you'd kill it every time with talent like this.